Bạn đang mong muốn tìm một vị trí công việc trong công ty nước ngoài nhưng chưa biết cách viết đơn xin việc bằng tiếng Anh như thế nào? Đừng lo! Với các mẫu thư xin việc bằng tiếng Anh mà chúng tôi chia sẻ dưới bài viết này, bạn sẽ có thể dễ dàng có một lá thư xin việc tiếng Anh vô cùng ấn tượng.
>>> Xem thêm: Hướng dẫn viết bài luận tiếng Anh từ A đến Z
1. Đơn xin việc quản lý nhân sự bằng tiếng Anh
Name: Nguyen Van A
Age: June 1, 1975
Marital Status: Married
Citizen of: Viet Nam
Position Applied: Human Resources Manager
Feb 2011 to Now: A JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Asst Human Resources and GA Manager
Sep 2003 to Feb 2011: B CO., LTD
General Affairs and Human Resources Manager
1995 to 2003: C VIETNAM CO., LTD
Human Resources and Administration Executive
Feb 2011 to Now – A Joint Stock Company
- Making recruitment planning and take care all recruitment activities, ensure that qualified candidates are recruited timely to meet the needs of department;
- Setting up internal labor law and review it every year.
- Setting up compensation and benefit policy and review it every year Preparation of Human Resource reports and statistics;
- Consulting to General Director about Human Resource Policies;
- Controlling monthly salary payroll, daily record, overtime calculation, ensure payment monthly salary on time in confidential.
- Manage social insurance, medical insurance, ensure do it under Vietnam insurance law.
- Controlling training contract, probationary contract, labor contract for employee Solving personal problem of employees including reward and discipline;
- Controlling transportation for employees working outside including budget and planning;
- Receive and update daily legal documents under the law;
- Controlling new visa and passport, work permit for foreigner; Supervise the cleaner team, clinic room
- Supervise the security team;
- Setting up and training fire protection team;
- Controlling canteen and checking meal and ensure quality of meal for employee
Sep 2003 to Feb 2011 – B CO., LTD – General Affairs and Human Resources Manager
1. Compensation & Benefits
Process monthly payroll for all employees.
Responsible for related compensation issues such as Annual Salary Increase, Bonus, other special payment, i.e. commission, gasoline allowance, vehicle allowance, mobile phone reimbursement.
Salary deduction in case of leave without pay.
Deduction on Personal income tax, Social Security Fund and submits all related reports to the Revenue & Social Security Departments and the authorized bank.
Keeps update on benefits provided for employees, by job rank and file, by business unit.
Coordinates with related benefits issue; i.e., medical insurance, annual medical check, benefits claim for the concerned employees both through insurance agency, Social Security Fund and Compensation Fund.
Coordinates with the concerned departments regarding job profile, post the vacancy on the Co’s board,
Contacts the selected agency to place the advertisement through internet or newspaper or assigned the recruitment agency to do the search.
Pre-screening qualified candidates and makes appointments for the interview and test.
Short-listed potential candidates and coordinates with the concerned Managers/Directors to interview.
Prepares offer letter and letter of Employment for the selected candidate to sign before starting employment.
Job design and analysis written into job description and specification
Prepares performance evaluation forms for all employees to be distributed to concerned managers, supervisors and above in June and November of the year.
Follows up the completed performance evaluation forms for data collection and returns the forms to direct supervisors to review with their subordinates
Training & Development:
Circulates training documents to all concerned managers.
Records training courses, period of attendance and cost in employee’s personal file.
Coordinates on in-house and/ or outsourced training, if any.
Leave and Absence:
Checks attendance records and reports to the concerned managers is case of late reporting after starting work hours.
Coordinates to have the direct supervisor issue a warning letter if late reporting are over 4 times in the 2nd month.
Monitor leaves and ensures leave policies are followed.
Employee Personal File/Relations:
Updates employees’ personal files.
Confirms completion of all required legal documents are retained in an individual file.
Processes/implements HR policies including disciplinary actions, etc..
Recommends /implements activities to improve employees relations.
Contact local authorities for labor law, police report when requested, work permit for foreigners.
Prepare report requested by local authorities.
1995 to 2003 – C VIETNAM CO., LTD – Human Resources and Administration Executive
Manage and operate all activities of HR Department.
Set up, execute, manage and improve the HR process and system for the company.
Set up and maintain HR policies, including recruitment, training, compensation and benefit policies for employees.
In charge of overall planning and formulating Compensation & Benefit System, employee recreation and facilitating the HR budget development and analysis.
To work out a plan of recruitment, organize & support a recruitment schedule (advertisement, collection and selection), training and developing human resources (determining training demand, implementing training schedule, performance appraisal after training course).
To set up and uphold performance appraisal system (salary review, evaluation of project performance).
To review and improve HR system, policies & procedures to meet legal requirements & company strategies and objectives.
Monthly payroll and PIT, handle all aspects of salary and bonus calculation and disbursement.
2001 – 2006 HCM University of Economics
Bachelor of Business Administration.
Expected Salary : Negotiation
Effect problem-solver, organized, leading a team players Motivated and delicate to getting the job done right
Having experiences in ISO 9001 – 2008 and ISO 14001- 2000
2. Đơn xin việc quản lý bán hàng bằng tiếng Anh
2006 – 2009: College of Foreign Economic Relation Ho Chi Minh City Bachelor’s degree –9/2009
Major: Business Administration
2002- 2005: High school. Dalat City
Diploma – 8/2005
02/2009 –Present: AAA
Position: Sales manager
- Set up the stationery delivering system of the company in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Making and organizing plans, inspecting, reporting to superior.
- I am responsible for turn-over and sales developing process of the company.
- Working with strategic customers, collecting and classifying information from the market, composing sales strategy of the company.
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Establishing successfully the product delivering system of the company.
- Helping the company increase 30% turn-over in 2009.
07/2007 – 02/2009 BBB JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Position: Leader of sales team.
- Consulting, making advertising contracts in the E-commerce entrance
- Searching potential customer, having customer care and making contract with present customers of the company.
- Coordinating with other departments in bringing the best services for customer.
- Recruiting and training new staff about skills in searching customer, selling, negotiating.
- Building, organizing and managing my group.
- At the beginning of the first month at work, I became the person who was the best in making a lot of contracts and was the third person with a big number in turn-over.
- In the second month I was appointed to be a leader of sales team. I was the youngest leader with the shortest time to get this position at the company.
- I received a lot of prizes with contributing excellent ideas to bring benefits for my company.
- I had many contributions to widen our market in Go Vap and Phu Nhuan Districts.
- Good communication and presentation
- English – intermediate 4 years Being study IELTS
- Computer skills: MS Office –intermediate 3 years: Word, Excel , Access, PowerPoint…
- Sales skills: 3 years
- Working experience in Viet My and LVC company
- Independent working and researching skills: Well reading English Economic documents
- Responsible, self-motion and good problem solving
- Well-developed aim and success orientation
- Good Time management
- Good consulting and negotiation
Title: Former Sales Manager
Title: Former Field Sales Executive
Title: Former Senior Manager
3. Đơn xin việc lập trình viên bằng tiếng Anh
Place of birth:
Date of birth:
5+ years of software experience
Strong experiences in VB6, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
Knowledgeable of medical business domain, invoicing (accounting) management Good at MSSQL, Oracle.
Experienced working in A Company and Software Development Company
- Team work
- English: Can communicate to the customer in project context effectively
- VB, C#, ASP.NET
- MSQL Server 2000, MSQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Others: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Rational Rose, Rational Test Suite, Rational Test Real Time.
2001 – 2005 Economic University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1/2007 to present:
Company: Software Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Position: Junior Project Manager
10/2005 to 01/2007:
Company: A company
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Position: Software Engineer
1/2007 – Present
- Testing using Rational Test Real Time Window development with VB 6.0
- Window development with VB.NET Window development with C#.NET Web development with ASP.NET.
- Environment: Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008
- Database: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g
10/2005 – 01/2007
- Managing the project Hospital Information System (HIS) (the project for the Hanoi Hospital)
- Managing the project Retail Management System (the project for the Fashion Shop)
- Managing team member.
- Managing Development Schedules. Managing resource plan.
- Controlling Quality and Deadline.
- Working with customers and partners.
- Documentation and trainning to the customers. Studing CCMi (level 3)
Reading books, playing football
From June 2008 to Present
Project: Hanoi Hospital
Position: Team Leader
Description: INVOCING system for Medical software
- Maintenance INVOICING system.
- Analyze and implement the new feature for HIS.
- Maintenance and customize existing module using VB 6.0 and SQL Server 2000
- COM programming: Analyze customer requirement and design, develop application.
- Implement the tool to migrate data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 10g using VB 6.0 (Over 500 tables and 4,000,000 records).
- Repair documents and software to deploy HIS (Hospital Information System) to HFH.
- Work with a Company Partner to study new features of the new software and to implement the tool.
- Support, training, and deployment the new features to HFH. Receive feedback from the customer
From February 2008 to May 2008
Position: Team Leader
Develop the project based on design documents of customer.
Window application development using VB.Net, Visual Studio 2008, Component One, SQL Server 2005
From December 2007 to January 2008
Position: Software Engineer
Windows application development using C#, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005
Từ khóa liên quan: mẫu đơn xin việc chuẩn bằng tiếng anh, cách viết thư xin việc bằng tiếng anh, đơn xin việc tiếng anh là gì, mẫu đơn xin việc bằng tiếng anh chuẩn, mau don xin viec tieng anh, mẫu thư xin việc tiếng anh, mẫu xin việc bằng tiếng anh, thu xin viec tieng anh, thư xin việc bằng tiếng anh hay, đơn xin việc bằng tiếng anh hay